2023 8th International Seminar on Advances in Materials Science and Engineering (ISAMSE 2023) will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
|Materials Science and Engineering||材料科学与工程|
|1. Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology |
2. Ceramic and Glass Materials
3. Computational Material Science
4. Coupling of Multiple Ferroic Order Parameters
5. Crystal Defect Engineering
6. Crystallographic Domain Engineering
7. Domain Microstructure Evolution
8. Domain Size Effect, Grain Size Effect, Small Particles, Thin Films
9. Electronic and Magnetic Materials
10. Experimental Characterizations
11. Ferroic and Inter-ferroic Phase Transformations
12. Fundamentals and Characterization
13. Giant Magnetostrictive Materials and Magnetic Shape Memory Alloys
14. Kinetic Pathways of Phase Transformation and Domain Switching
15. Magnetic Materials
16. Multiferroic Materials and Composites
17. Nanotechnology and Materials
18. Shape Memory Alloys and Martensites
|其他相关主题 Other Related Topics|
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.